Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band performed three recent shows for 2014 “This One’s For You Tour” to conclude the Summer leg of the tour.
The set list from the shows are now available:
08/21/2014 – Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre – Wantagh, NY
08/23/2014 – Alpine Valley Music Theatre – East Troy, WI
08/30/2014 – Hersheypark Stadium – Hershey, PA
From PennLive.com: “Jimmy Buffett’s Hershey debut: set list and some highlights”
An enthusiastic audience filled Hersheypark Stadium last night to see Jimmy Buffett’s Hershey debut. Thanks to the tailgate that began in the afternoon, there were also hundreds in lawn chairs outside the stadium enjoying free sounds drifting out.
Here are a few of the highlights:
1. Opening act Alan Jackson was joined by headliner Jimmy Buffett for a quick cameo on “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere”
2. The choreography of the two background singers throughout was like they were doing their own show.
Extra credit for the entire band jumping in unison to opener “Brown Eyed Girl”
3. Number of times I was hit by a beach ball: 14. Number of times the guy behind me was hit by a beach ball: 5. Number of beers spilled on me by a stumbling drunk person: 1. Alan Jackson and Jimmy BuffettView full sizeHeadliner Jimmy Buffett made an early appearance on stage during opening act Alan Jackson’s set
4. The show was packed with classic rock covers. In addition to Buffett’s standard covers of “Brown Eyed Girl” and “Southern Cross” the show hit up Allman Brothers Band instrumental “Little Martha,” before returning to Van the Man for “Into the Mystic”
5. Buffett telling the audience how much he liked Hershey and how this was the perfect spot for a Labor Day Weekend show. And, while this was his first visit to Hershey he promised he would be back.
Article source: http://www.buffettnews.com/2014/08/31/14145/